"Life is what you make it!"
Paneltronics Electrical Designer
Posted on February 18, 2011
Paneltronics is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, electrical enclosures, box-build assemblies, and electrical components. Paneltronics' electrical panels, assemblies, and systems are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military vessels worldwide.
Paneltronics' assemblies are designed and engineered for both standard and custom applications. These may include any variety of parts, components, wiring, connectors, materials, panels and enclosures that combined form a sub-assembly that addresses our customer's needs.
Electrical Designer Positions Available Immediately
Job Description: Electrical Designer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
· Prepare new or revised design layouts from customer provided drawings, rough sketches or from general engineering design information.
· Create and revise bills of material and technical drawings using Solid Works or AutoCAD and resident manufacturing software.
· Set up drawing formats, check, and plots drawings.
· Maintain project schedules.
· Update drawings and specifications.
· Maintain the accuracy of the master documentation throughout project.
· Develop, modify and/or review drawings according to established standards.
· Generate detailed drawings, such as wiring diagrams, electrical layout drawings, electrical detail drawings, and drawings of intermediate and final assemblies for use in production, assembly, and installation of electrical panels.
· Assist the Production Department as required to interpret design intent, perform inspections or test panels and assemblies.
· Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review and approval.
· Must have initiative, be self motivated, and require little supervision.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of Solid Works or AutoCAD in addition to the Microsoft Windows office Suite.
· Be capable of reading and understanding electrical layouts and diagrams.
· Work in a team environment.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Demonstrate great attention to detail.
· Ability to learn and work within the defined company policies governing assigned duties.
· Complete work in a timely manner.
Desired Experience and/or Training:
· 2 year degree preferred. Trade School Graduate or equivalent experience considered.
· 2 years minimum Electrical Solid Works or AutoCAD drafting experience.
· Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC).
· Knowledge of American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Electrical Standard a PLUS.
· Experience in working within a manufacturing environment.
· Competitive salary
· Medical Insurance with Prescription drug benefits
· Paid Sick and Personal Days
11960 NW 87th Court
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO