Catch my first Billfish!
To put my son and girlfriend on their first tunas.................
and catch my first billfish.
Get in the tournaments game this year..
Last edited by knot for shore; 03-09-2007 at 04:16 PM.
I would like to give DEEP C a run for the money in the upcoming MakoMania tournament this summer.
I want to get a better job,preferbly running a boat. As far as fishing goes, I'd like to get a grand slam one day this season(Blue,white,sail). Haven't done that in a couple of years.
"ALCOHOL,TOBACCO,AND FIREARMS should be a convieniece store, not a government agency".
My first white and blue.
A Bunch of tuners for the table.
30 Rockfish in the Trophy Season-The Boat not me
G&S Yacht Services
Annapolis and Ocean City,MD
- Keep up my success with 40 - 50 inch bft but land at least one over 100 or 200 pounds
- Catch a Wahoo
- Have each of my kids (3) get a small tuna (they don't know that is in the plans yet)
- Be on the rod for a marlin instead of at the wheel.
- Get a 40 pound Striper...or better
- See a Sperm Whale
- Get everyone home safe on every trip.....that is the most important.
Yup, that should do it....
1. Catch 20 whites for the season
2. Catch a grand slam off of New Jersey
3. Break the million dollar mark for tournament winnings.
I still have a long way to go for #3
1. Safe returns home!
2. At least 1 blue flag flying after each canyon trip.
3. A fat Hoo
4. 100 # yellowfin
5. 200# ++ Mako
1. Win Big Rock
2. Win Big Rock with Slam
3. 50+ Flags for the season
Second To None Charters
Morehead City, NC
1. Get higher gpa
2. Release our 1st Black Marlin
3. Release our 1st Striped Marlin
4. Full house of dorados (got to love it )
5. Great Red snapper action like 2005
6. Hopefully getting back safe with no crazy winds!
7. Learn how to flyfish, improve @ spinning and jigging!
8. Get spooled on my penn 80!